Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 1 of my Quest for a Healthy Body

Oxycise! works. I know this because several years ago, after the birth of Omar, my fourth child, I had grown to epic proportions and felt like I would never again be able to fit into a single digit jean size. After a long conversation with my mom where we discussed different breathing programs that claimed to help you lose weight, my mother, who had switched to BodyFlex, sent her Oxycise! tapes to Kuwait, where her so-desperate-I'll-try-anything-even-ridiculous-breathing-programs daughter waited anxiously for them to arrive.

Well ... imagine my surprise when after the first week I'd lost 2 pounds and several inches over-all from my hips, thighs, waist and tummy! I figured it had to be a fluke, but I stuck with the daily 15 minute routine and low and behold the next week I dropped another pound and a few more inches. Breathing was actually helping me shed excess pounds and inches. It was CRAZY!

Anyhow, that is what I did today; 15 minutes of Level 1 Oxycise! and it felt invigorating. So much so that a few hours later I did a 30 minute Pilates routine. I'm feeling pretty good about myself right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment