Friday, November 4, 2011

Product Testing - iQ Derm SmartLash

I've never had long, luscious lashes.  I have to layer on the mascara to even get them to show up.  Same goes for my eyebrows, but that's another story.  I've gotten so used to not seeing them (they're very fair) that if I do try to pencil them in, even with the lightest shade of eyebrow pencil, I look like some kind of clown.

As I said, the eyebrows are another story.  Let's get back to the lashes.  So, I got this tube of eyelash enhancer called iQ Derma SMARTLASH Eyelash Enhancer.  The manufacturer claims that it is completely free from the harsh side effects of other lash enhancement products, and is ophthalmologist-approved for wearers of contact lenses and sensitive eyes. Results may be seen in as little as seven days.  Well,  I'm game! Let's see what happens. 


To begin with, here is a photo of my lashes.  

As you can see, my lashes are rather sad and stubby.
According to the directions, I apply this gel twice a day, once in the morning and once in the evening.  I started using it yesterday, and while the package insert warns that there may be some tingling or stinging, I have not experienced any thus far. The product goes on like liquid eyeliner, right next to the base of your lashes.  You don't need a whole lot and it's easy to apply.  It does say that you can apply it to your lower lashes as well, but I am going to stick with the upper ones and see how that goes.

Unless I suddenly get remarkable results before two weeks are up, I'll post back with an update and new photo on the 18th of this month.  Stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment